If you live in Calpe or plan to spend holidays in this town, you will find this information convenient.
Today, we want to provide our readers with the most useful phone numbers and addresses in Calpe:
We recommend you to print or bookmark this page and take it with you during your stay in Calpe.
Useful Phone Numbers in Calpe:
- Aguas de Calpe, el teléfono es el 96 583 77 07 y tienen las oficinas en la Av. Diputación nº6.
- Health care centre located in San Fermín Street. Phone number: +34 965 835 013.
- Correos post office in Calpe, located in 12 Pintor Sorolla Street. Phone number: +34 965 830 884.
- Guardia Civil station, on 43 Conde de Altea Street. Phone number: +34 965 830 080.
- Servef (Region of Valencia’s Job Centre) offices. Address: 2 Benissa Street, Atalaya tower. Phone number: +34 965 834 911. Atalaya, 2.
- Calpe Notary, 12 A Madrid Avenue. Phone number: +34 965 830 950.
- Calpe Land Registry office, on 6 Ejércitos Españoles Avenue. Phone number: +34 965 832 010.
- Panyal d’Ifac Nature Park Information Centre; phone number: +34 965 837 596.
- SUMA local taxes office; address: 9 Ifach Avenue, Les Muralles tower. Phone number: +34 965 836 604.
- Justice of the Peace in Calpe: located on 2 Dos de Mayo Street. Phone number: +34 965 838 682.
- Calpe Town Hall: 14 Ifach Avenue. Phone number: +34 965 833 600.
- Local police station: 15 Europa Avenue. Phone number: +34 965 839 000.
- Local police headquarters: Generalitat Valenciana Avenue, Bus Station. Phone number: +34 965 875 600.
- Tourist info offices:
- Tourist Info Bus Station: Generalitat Valenciana Avenue, bus station. Phone: +34 965 874 060.
- Tourist Info Mosquit – Del Mosquit Square. Phone number: +34 965 838 532.
- Tourist Info Lonja (Fish market): At the Port Esplanade. Phone number: +34 965 837 413.
- Tourist info Peñón: 44 Ejércitos Españoles Avenue. Phone: +34 965 836 920.
For information about the stops and phone numbers of taxis in Calpe, feel free to follow this link. Even though it’s in Spanish, there is a phone listing with the cab services in Calpe. Fortunately, phone numbers are beyond language barriers.
The signing of the deeds is done in front of the Notary, who guarantees the legality of the operation. At this moment one also pays the total or settles the remaining amount owed for the property and the keys are handed over. From this moment on the buyer becomes the new owner.
It is advisable to meet with the Notary a few days in advance in order to obtain advice and review the draft of script and to apply any modifications that are deemed appropriate. Continue reading